The Low-Level Smart Laser
The Low-Level Smart Laser is a sophisticated premium quality laser phototherapy instrument that delivers precise dosages of low-level laser energy. Laser Therapy is a form of phototherapy that involves the application of monochromatic light over biological tissue to elicit a biomodulative effect within that tissue.
Advantages of Laser Therapy
Low-Level Laser therapy is a universal way of treating muscles, tendons, ligaments, connective tissue, bone, and skin tissue with one simple piece of equipment. Laser therapy in treating chronic and acute conditions enables a shorter recovery period and is a drug-free treatment useable at every stage of training.
Benefits of Laser Therapy
Laser therapy promotes rapid healing, enhances cell growth, prevents scar formation, and reduces inflammation and pain associated with sprains, ligament, and capsular injuries.
- Laser light increases the production of prostaglandin and collagen fibrils and accelerates cell reproduction during the treatment of open wounds.
- Reduces inflammation and pain from strain to muscle and tendon, tendon and periosteum, tendon and synovial membrane tendon and bursa.
- Reduces pain and inflammation and improve the mobility of osteoarthritis-affected joints.
- Increases microcirculation to reduce pain and oedema-induced muscle fibre damage from over-taxation of the muscles (myositis).
- Improves mobility of joints in association with manual treatment of contractures.
- Acceleration of scar tissue remodelling gives a more ‘cosmetically acceptable result’ in post-operative scarring.
- Laser Therapy is effective in the tonification and sedation of all superficial acupuncture points.
Treatable Conditions include
Acne, Eczema, Chronic Back & Neck Pain, Headaches, Sprains & Strains, Haematomas, Capsulitis, Bursitis, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ligament & Tendon Injuries, Carpal Tunnel, Frozen Shoulder, Neuralgia, Small Bone Fractures, Herpes, Burns, Wound Healing, Leg Ulcers, Dermatitis, Scar Adhesions.
Book a consultation today, and let’s get you on the path back to wellness.